Insurance Repairs and Claims Assistance
Hail Storm Restoration Specialists
Ideal Roofing and Exteriors has been working with a number of insurance companies for well over a decade and we know what they need to process a claim properly and most efficiently. If you need assistance with the claims process, let an Ideal Roofing and Exteriors expert help.
Here are a few tips for you to follow when working with your insurance company:
- Contact Ideal Roofing and Exteriors to schedule a free on-site inspection to determine the existence or extent of the damage.
- If damage has been verified, you should contact your agent to request an inspection.
- Your agent can authorize any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage to your property.
- Save your receipts! Your insurance company will usually require receipts for any emergency repairs you have done in order to reimburse you correctly.
- We highly suggest that you take pictures of the damage prior to any repairs.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damaged area.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs (less your deductible).
Ideal Roofing and Exteriors offers free insurance claims assistance.
The Insurance Claims Process:
- Contact your agent if damage has been verified.
- The claims department should contact you by telephone or mail.
- An adjuster will be assigned to inspect and evaluate the loss.
- The claims adjuster should provide you with an itemized explanation on your claim settlement including your deductible amount and depreciation.
- Most homeowner policies grant coverage for full replacement cost providing the repairs are actually completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed.