Ideal Roofing & Exteriors' Services
We Install Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors and Gutters
At Ideal Roofing and Exteriors, we work with a select group of suppliers that offer a variety of design options and also deliver quality and trusted brands. The brands below represent a few of the quality lines available through Ideal Roofing and Exteriors. We are Peachtree City’s and Fayette County’s top choice for a reliable roofing contractor.
Products that are sustainable and environmentally responsible also deliver smart benefits for your home and building. Ideal Roofing and Exteriors is proud to carry the GAF line based on their commitment to create products that are both responsible to our environment and improve the value of your property.
How to Select a Contractor for Your Protection:
“Over 1.1 Million Complaints and Lawsuits Were Filed Against Contractors Last Year Alone…Up 62%.” – The Wall Street Journal
When you are ready to choose a contractor to replace your roof – follow these guidelines to ensure you select a contractor who will do the job properly:
- General Liability Insurance Certificate – Not “Self-Insured”: It’s important to know if your contractor carries general liability insurance for both commercial and residential projects. A reputable contractor will carry no less than $500,000…. and usually around $1,000,000 of coverage. Over three-fourths of roofing companies do not carry proper insurance coverage to protect you against losses.
- Arbitration Statement In Contract: Ask to see the arbitration statement in your contract. If complaints arise, the roofer agrees to settle disputes through binding arbitration. Without this agreement, you have no recourse.
- Current References: All reputable roofers should be able to provide pre-printed lists of references. These include customers from 1 to 5 years ago, as well as customers from the previous month. Also, ask for suppliers, business references, etc.
- Association Certificates of Good Standing: Belonging to trade associations demonstrates quality and ethical integrity on the part of the contractor. Associations like the National Roofing Contractor Association and the Better Business Bureau are often referenced.
- Certified by a Major Manufacturer: Use Only Major Roofing Manufacturer’s Certified and Authorized companies, like Ideal Roofing and Exteriors to install your roof system.
- Quality Inspection Checklist and Walk-Through: Be sure to ask to review their Quality Inspection Checklist.We hope this list will give you the knowledge you need to find the best contractor for your roofing project. Please read our resume and customer testimonials to find out more about what sets Ideal Roofing and Exteriors apart from the other contracting companies in Atlanta.